Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Lust for Layering in Stockholm!

I'm just back from a trip to Stockholm where I checked out their vintage gorge!

Luckily I was prepared for the overnight blizzard that covered the city in snow on my second day. Here I'm wearing a vintage leopard print fur swing coat and blue denim leggings with zip detail from Vero Moda. On my feet I'm wearing brown leather boots with metallic snake skin toes. I had only bought these beauties minutes before this photo was taken in a little second hand shop in Odenplan. The lady gave me a great deal on them and I was so delighted that I mashed my feet into them promptly and ran to get the bus before she could change her mind!


Thank God you can't see the hundreds of jumpers I have underneath my fur coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment